Re: Configuring TNC via TCP/IP

  • Stian Espe - LA2YSA
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 19, 2010
      Lynn,

      I finally have got the Car system up and running again (managed to blast my 12v 15A remote relay, so had to order a new from China), and we could go ahead with some troubleshooting around this.

      I have tested the latest dev (build 2010/10/18 08:12), as you say in the release note, it does not crash, but i think we have introduced a new error.. When i have Xmit disabled, data is coming in fine via TCPIP, but when i activate the Xmit, the data will not come in anymore.. I am also loosing the NMEA data from the GPS into APRSIS32 simultaneously (also via TCPIP).

      Could it be a crash in the underlaying Comdirector software?

      Anyhow, I will power-up my system tomorrow, and you could play around with my streamed data via the WorldWildWeb.. =))

      Cheers,
      Stian - LA2YSA