Re: [aprsisce] Delete RF Ports

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 3, 2010
      Ah, the port has to be DISABLED before DELETE will be available! Try
      that, assuming you've updated to this morning's version or a fairly
      recent development version.

      Teddy Banks wrote:

      > Thanks, no delete option here, but it's not a big deal, I was just
      > curious, I am always looking at things, trying to figure out how they
      > work. I deleted them in the XML file, hoping I didn't delete any
      > important stuff!!!
      >
      > On 10/3/2010 6:06 AM, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh wrote:
      >>

      >> Configure / Ports / PickOneOfYours. There should be a Delete button.
      >> If not, wait a day or two and upgrade as it's available in Development
      >> that is going General release very soon. Much easier than editing the
      >> XML file (but you don't need to renumber them there anyway).

      >> tbanks204 wrote:
      >> > Lynn: How does one delete RF Ports that one has set up. Thanks KC0WNY

    • Steve D
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 3, 2010

        Hi All

        For those interested I am starting to put PARIS info on the http://aprsis.ham-radio-op.net I didn’t want to clutter the group. Have also added a chat room.

        You don’t need to register to read but you do if you want to post.

        Steve