PARIS

  • Steve D
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 2, 2010

      Hi All

      I know some of you are interested in the balloon launch I am doing soon. But in order to not go off topic here too often I now have a PARIS thread on http://aprsis.ham-radio-op.net/index.php I will post info there as and when.

      Also of course I will be using the PARIS group on ANSRVR.

      Steve

      G6UIM

    • n1naz
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 16, 2011
        Lynn when I do a message/announcements/join group it is still saying at the top of the requester "CQSRVR group". Also after joining a group when I do a message/announcement/ the ISS group (which i have joined) is checked but it says ISS(CQRVR). Shouldn't this be ANSRVR? Is this correct?
        Or maybe I'm just unclear on the concept.
        This is with the latest dev. release.