Re: [aprsisce] ANSRVR - Announcement server support (CQSRVR replacement)

  • Colin Catlin
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 2, 2010
      I too have not found any problems with the current version,
      I think it is ready to be inflicted on the General Users.

      73,
      Colin.

      On 02/10/2010 21:05, Steve D wrote:

      Not had an issues with the latest release.

      Steve

      G6UIM

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 2, 2010

        Hi All

        I know some of you are interested in the balloon launch I am doing soon. But in order to not go off topic here too often I now have a PARIS thread on http://aprsis.ham-radio-op.net/index.php I will post info there as and when.

        Also of course I will be using the PARIS group on ANSRVR.

        Steve

        G6UIM

      • n1naz
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 16, 2011
          Lynn when I do a message/announcements/join group it is still saying at the top of the requester "CQSRVR group". Also after joining a group when I do a message/announcement/ the ISS group (which i have joined) is checked but it says ISS(CQRVR). Shouldn't this be ANSRVR? Is this correct?
          Or maybe I'm just unclear on the concept.
          This is with the latest dev. release.