Callsign Substitution

  • hamkd7cao
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2010
      I'm new to actually using the software but have been watching it with much interest. Been using APRSPoint but, dissapointed at how it isn't up to date.

      I'm wondering if I can substitute a callsign that comes into the software such as KD7CAO-2 change it to Rover 1 or Lead.

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2010
        APRSISCE/32 doesn't do display aliases yet. I believe it is somewhere
        on the ToDo list.

        Lynn (D) - Author of APRSISCE for Windows Mobile and Win32