I + R in station popup

  • Mike Besemer (WM4B)
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2010
      What is the data in the I + R field in the station popup. Seems like I saw
      something about that before but I can't find it. (Probably having a
      senior-moment!)

      73,

      Mike
      WM4B
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2010
        I+R are -IS and RF hourly traffic counts for the station. If it is only
        -IS or only RF, there'll only be one number for each hourly slot.