Red outbound message on RF - Fixed?

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2010
      To those that are running the development version and have noticed
      duplication of outbound messages in red instead of green when that
      message was transmitted over RF and a digipeat was heard back, can you
      give it a quick test before and after upgrading to the 2010/09/29 22:53
      release? I think I fixed it, but I may have borken it worse than it
      was, so please let me know.