Re: [aprsisce] Slow show maps

  • Stan Leeds
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 25, 2010
      Ummm, I'm pretty sure I was joking, sorry.  The last poster stated about that part of the country dropping off and there would be water all around.  I saw the normal APRS positions with "proper" icons displayed, even thought the maps were not showing properly at different zoom levels.  So the joke was, if all them APRSers are showing vehicles, towers, houses etc... and the part of the country fell off, then we should see more power boats, bouys, water craft etc..

      Sorry Lynn, didn't mean to get you into a scare.

      Stan/KC7EHJ - Feeling somewhat bummed.

      On 9/25/2010 6:05 PM, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh wrote:

      You're kidding, right? APRSISCE/32 is showing the same icons for the
      same stations as aprs.fi, isn't it? I recently changed the icon/symbol
      caching and painting, but haven't seen any of my familiar stations
      showing the wrong icons.

      Lynn (D) - K4JERJ - Wondering at the stability of my code!