KISS Working! (Was: KISS not found)

  • KE6BB
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 23 10:10 PM
      Tried the TT4 with Ui-View and it worked fine, so I started over with the latest APRSIS32 production version in a temporary folder, and followed that with each of the development versions. The KISS port worked fine with the TT4 in each case. I deleted the APRSIS32.XML file from my normal folder, and started over with the latest development version. It is working fine again. Apparently, I had corrupted something in that file. (Probably a "loose nut on the mouse"!) I should have done this before bothering everyone here on this forum. Final checks will be made this weekend.

      Good nite, all.

      Mark
      KE6BB

      --- In aprsisce@yahoogroups.com, "KE6BB" <rv6amark@...> wrote:

      > Just downloaded 2010/09/21 18:05 build of APRSIS32. Haven't had the TT4 connected to it for a while (several

      development versions)...,