Re: [aprsisce] Re: New Features

  • Tim N9PUZ
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 23, 2010
      I've seen the To Do list on <http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/start>.

      I am not a very active user. I follow the development and periodically
      try it out. I really don't care about the mapping aspects much. I'm
      always on the lookout for a small, clean application that does APRS
      messaging really well. I'm always open to suggestions if anyone knows of
      things I should look at.

      73,

      Tim N9PUZ