Re: No map in APRSIS32 - Win XP

  • Graeme
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 23, 2010
      Hi Rick and Lynn,

      After a lot of jiggering around I have got the program running on my laptop! I removed APRSIS32 completely and loaded an earlier version from the "old folder" on the forum and it worked! after a few minutes a message came up telling me a new version was availabe, downloaded and installed it and am now running the latest version. Have to do some work on the desktop to see what is wrong there as the above method didn't work on it. So many thanks to you both for all your help, I'm going to go play now!

      73 Graeme.