Re: Can't clear Bulletins

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2010
      The clear while viewing bulletins doesn't clear yours, it clears the
      ones you've received. You can only delete your configured bulletins one
      at a time.

      If you had a filter running that receives more bulletins (like t/m), the
      difference would be obvious.

      Oh, Clear / Clear Bulletins does the same thing that Clear does on
      Messages / Bulletins / View - it clears the received, not configured,
      bulletins.