Re: [aprsisce] Red Dot - Defined!

  • Guilford Jones
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 12 6:06 AM
      Absolutely ... go to www.pbworks.com where you can create aprsisce.pbworks.com wiki for free. Very easy to use. For an example, check out www.hlares.pbworks.com. I had all of the files and material already and built that in an evening. And it's free.

      --
      Gil Jones - KA5GIL -- 830-798-4583 (cell)
      Burnet County Emergency Coordinator & Sheriff's Office EC

      ?ui=2&view=att&th=125b76fa8ffd4945&attid=0.1&disp=attd&realattid=ii_125b76fa8ffd4945&zw

      On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 6:51 AM, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh <kj4erj@...> wrote:
      Now, if I could only find a free Wiki to start putting all of these
      short notes into, we'd end up with a documentation set to which new
      users could be pointed!  Anyone know of one?