RE: [aprsisce] Battery Status

  • Jack Smith
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 14, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 496 KB

    Lynn,

    Mine shows the same thing.  I attached a screen capture with a little info on it for you.  I get the info when double-clicking the bar on the far right-hand side (just above the date).

    Jack KE4LWT

    Message 2 of 12 , Sep 14, 2010
      Already fixed in the next development (and general eventually) release.
      255% is Windoze way of saying that it is clueless about the battery
      percentage. The fix simply suppresses the display of anything that
      Windows claims no knowledge of.

      Jack Smith wrote:
      > [Attachment(s) <#TopText> from Jack Smith included below]
      >
      > Lynn,
      >

      > Mine shows the same thing. I attached a screen capture with a little
      > info on it for you. I get the info when double-clicking the bar on
      > the far right-hand side (just above the date).
      >

      > Jack KE4LWT

    • Randy Love
      Message 3 of 12 , Sep 14, 2010
        On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 4:02 PM, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh <kj4erj@...> wrote:

        Already fixed in the next development (and general eventually) release.
        255% is Windoze way of saying that it is clueless about the battery
        percentage. The fix simply suppresses the display of anything that
        Windows claims no knowledge of.

        Plausible deniability.
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plausible_deniability

        I like it.  :)