Minimize to system tray

  • dek2ty
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2010
      I'm sure this isn't high on the list but could APRSIS32 be made to minimize to the system tray and perhaps be run as a system service? As long as I'm dreaming, how about a no graphics version for old computers used as remote digi/gates?
    • ltdoc
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3 1:54 AM
        I think it would depend on which version of Windows or the OS you have. In Win-7 I have an option of either 'hiding' the icon in the sys-tray of 'pin' it to the task bar. Don't ask me how! I just know it can be done.
        - 'Doc
      • Tony VE6MVP
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3 11:56 AM
          At 02:54 AM 2013-03-03, ltdoc wrote:

          In Windows 7 I have the option of pinning it to the task bar.   But not hiding the icon.

          Tony