Re: [aprsisce] Msg window suggestion

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2010
      One of the big topics on my ToDo list is a complete renovation of the
      messaging support. That's one of the sections I use almost daily, so
      I'm incubating some ideas of how to handle it. A split MSG window works
      on Win32, but I'm still striving to keep both the Win32 and Windows
      Mobile versions code-level compatible.

      Watch for some upcoming release, there'll be good stuff for messaging
      coming sometime!

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

      Phillip wrote:

      > Hi Lynn,
      > Is it possible to have a spilt MSG window that once
      > opened it stays open until closed at some stage.
      >
      > Its a bit of a pain opening it to answer a keyboard chat
      >
      > Have stirred some interest here in ZL and another has APRSISCE on test ..
      >
      > 73 Phillip
      >

      > FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!
      > <http://www.incredimail.com/?id=605277&rui=58529483>

    • Phillip
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2010
        Hi Lynn,
                          Ok great news ..

        Now that I have Robin ZL3REW playing we will be able to do things between ourselves.

        Did you manage to contact John re BPQ32

        73 Phil

        Phillip wrote:

        > Hi Lynn,
        >                Is it possible to have a spilt MSG window that once
        > opened it stays open until closed at some stage.
        >
        > Its a bit of a pain opening it to answer a keyboard chat
        >
        > Have stirred some interest here in ZL and another has APRSISCE on test ..
        >
        > 73 Phillip
        >

        > FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)