Msg window suggestion

  • Phillip
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2010

      Hi Lynn,
                     Is it possible to have a spilt MSG window that once opened it stays open until closed at some stage.

      Its a bit of a pain opening it to answer a keyboard chat

      Have stirred some interest here in ZL and another has APRSISCE on test ..

      73 Phillip

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2010
        One of the big topics on my ToDo list is a complete renovation of the
        messaging support. That's one of the sections I use almost daily, so
        I'm incubating some ideas of how to handle it. A split MSG window works
        on Win32, but I'm still striving to keep both the Win32 and Windows
        Mobile versions code-level compatible.

        Watch for some upcoming release, there'll be good stuff for messaging
        coming sometime!

        Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

        Phillip wrote:

        > Hi Lynn,
        > Is it possible to have a spilt MSG window that once
        > opened it stays open until closed at some stage.
        >
        > Its a bit of a pain opening it to answer a keyboard chat
        >
        > Have stirred some interest here in ZL and another has APRSISCE on test ..
        >
        > 73 Phillip
        >

        > FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!
        > <http://www.incredimail.com/?id=605277&rui=58529483>

      • Phillip
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 10, 2010
          Hi Lynn,
                            Ok great news ..

          Now that I have Robin ZL3REW playing we will be able to do things between ourselves.

          Did you manage to contact John re BPQ32

          73 Phil

          Phillip wrote:

          > Hi Lynn,
          >                Is it possible to have a spilt MSG window that once
          > opened it stays open until closed at some stage.
          >
          > Its a bit of a pain opening it to answer a keyboard chat
          >
          > Have stirred some interest here in ZL and another has APRSISCE on test ..
          >
          > 73 Phillip
          >

          > FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)