Re: [aprsisce] What does Zoom mean?

  • Paul Deffenbaugh
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2009
      Is it just me or is the survey only available to moderators?

      Paul

      Lynn W. Deffenbaugh wrote:

      Greetings,

      I'm taking some abuse from my son about what the up/+ and down/- should
      do with respect to zooming the map, so I'm throwing it out to the group
      to help me make the client mostly intuitive for most of the people.
      Things I'd like you to consider before voting are:

      Showing more or less map area
      Showing more or less map detail
      Showing more or fewer stations

      Notice how I'm NOT using the word zoom in these, because there are no
      "in" or "out" keys on the keyboard. What does in and out mean anyway?
      So, the poll link below asks what the Up/+ should do. Give me your
      group opinion and I'll make it so.

      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/aprsisce/ surveys?id= 2216634

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE

    • David Shrum
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 10, 2009

        No Paul, I got the same thing. “You are not a moderator of the group aprsisce.”

        Dave N8PU