Re: [aprsisce] New APRSISCE/32 Release Notes! - Installation

  • Guilford Jones
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 10, 2010
      I just copied it over the old .exe file. I don't think it actually "installs" since only the .exe file was included in the zip file.
      --
      73's de KA5GIL
      --

      On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 10:22 AM, Jerome Lofton <LoftonJ@...> wrote:

      Should the existing original version of APRSIS/32 be completely un-installed first before installing the new windows version ?

    • Jerome Lofton
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 10, 2010

        Gil,

        Thanks, that worked !

        Jerome
        WD4CWG

        Inactive hide details for Guilford Jones ---02/10/2010 11:41:43 AM---I just copied it over the old .exe file. I don't think it Guilford Jones ---02/10/2010 11:41:43 AM---I just copied it over the old .exe file. I don't think it actually "installs" since only the .exe fi

        Guilford Jones <captainjustice@...>

        aprsisce@yahoogroups.com

        02/10/2010 11:41 AM

        Re: [aprsisce] New APRSISCE/32 Release Notes! - Installation

        Sent by:

        aprsisce@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 10, 2010
          Jerome Lofton wrote:

          > Should the existing original version of APRSIS/32 be completely
          > un-installed first before installing the new windows version ?

          Nope, just copy the new .EXE overwriting the old one, double-click (or
          however you normally start it) and you're in business.

          Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ