Re: [aprsisce] Duplicate msgs in Chat?

  • Nine whisky two Charlie echo hotel
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2010
      Hi Lynn and List,

      My opinion on this is to leave it as is.
      This because of the dual routing setup at the end user.
      But you might to come out for the warning message stated that user will see a duplicate message if they used two path.
      Don't know about other's opinion. And that's why we have a mailing list.. :D
      cheers..

      9W2CEH
      73

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2010
        Actually, the dual paths aren't the problem. I only dupe-check the
        payload. The issue is that some TNCs out there (few, thankfully) add or
        remove trailing spaces at whim. I've requested advice from the aprssig
        as well because there are acking-ramifications that go beyond my message
        display.

        Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ