(Mobile) IGating with APRSISCE/32

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2010
      Oh, and one more thing. If you DO have (mobile) Internet capability and
      configure a KISS or AGW RF interface, APRSISCE/32 will act as a
      (currently receive-only) IGate! Whatever is received on the RF port(s)
      is gated to APRS-IS. A future version will make this a configurable
      option as well as adding the ability to gate messages from -IS to RF for
      "recently" heard "local" stations on an RF channel. A much more distant
      future version may even support digipeating, but for now I'll just leave
      that up to the TNCs themselves.

      PS. I've got AGEPEpro set up with an iCom 706 listening to 30m APRS on
      10.147.60 USB. A copy of APRSIS32 running as KJ4ERJ-1 is acting as an
      HF IGate during the day. I'm also tinkering with WSPR receiving at
      night, so the IGate goes down. You can see the stations I've heard at:

      http://ldeffenb.dnsalias.net:3000/catchall?FormName=RealMain&CellCount=48&MinutesPerCell=30&RfOnly=1&GateID=KJ4ERJ-1

      or

      http://ldeffenb.dnsalias.net:3000/catchall?FormName=RFTRAFFIC&Action=Display&IGates=KJ4ERJ-1