Development-Version Feedback Request

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      To the folks running the latest development version,

      I'd like to wrap up some loose ends and get this put out as a general
      release. Can you tell me what I really should do to the new features to
      have them ready for public consumption?

      Sometimes I get so scatter-shot and helter-skelter, that I lose track of
      what loose ends I've left behind. I figure you all out there are using
      this more generally than I am. In particular:

      Anyone on Windows Mobile - I just pushed the Chat into that version last
      night - Let me know if it works.

      Anyone using AX.25 - If you've got a digipeater configured through that
      port, let me know if it's paths are looking used now

      Anyone using chat and/or CQSRVR, what does it a) Need to have and b)
      Should have before release. Last night's release attempted to settle
      down the green message pane and tame some of the extra notifications
      when you've got a chat actively focused.