Re: [aprsisce] WIN32 aprisce

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2010
      Save your time in looking for the "Transmit" menu option. I got my cart
      ahead of my horse on that one as it's currently only in the Windows
      Mobile client. It will appear in the Win32 client when NMEA GPS support
      is released. However, the sequence below still applies to collect a
      debugging long when having problems....

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

      1) Turn on Enables/Debug Logging
      2) Close the client
      3) Restart the client
      4) Wait a few minutes and/or hit the Transmit menu option (if enabled)
      5) Turn off Enables/Debug Logging
      6) Close the client. APRSIS32.LOG and APRSIS32.XML should be in the
      directory with APRSIS32.EXE. Email those files to KJ4ERJ@....