Re: [aprsisce] Re: Balloons alert script needed

    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 31, 2010
      Pan and zoom your map to center the summit and then select Configure /
      Object / Create. Answer Yes and fill in the required information.
      Done. Assuming you're doing this on a station that actually transmits
      via RF. Otherwise, it'll only show up on APRS-IS.

      Or is that a cheeky answer to the wrong question?

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ