RE: [aprsisce] CQSRVR Support

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 31, 2010

      I believe Lynn is the result of a secret USAF experiment, he must have clones, it’s the only possible way he can be on the group answering questions, chatting on APRS and writing software, seemingly all at the same time.

      I mention about an alert system, (for balloons in my case) thinking it would turn up at some point if at all. And it arrives within hours.

      Well done those men called Lynn

      Steve

      G6UIM