APRSISCE for windows and a Kenwood D700

  • zl2tis
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2010
      Hi All

      Has anyone had the programme working with a D700, if so could you send me a copy of the XML file you used.

      I have my setup working with UI-view in KISS, but can not work out the correct setting in APRSIS.

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2010
        What are the settings you use in UI-View for KISS mode? Basically, the
        Into KISS and Exit KISS commands can be converted to <OpenCmd> and
        <CloseCmd> entries in the RFPort.

        If you can post the commands that UI-View is doing, I can provide the
        proper XML snippet.

        PS. The default commands for a KISS port work with D7. If the D700 is
        the same, it should "just work".