"Entry Point Not Found"

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2010
      To the development users that are running XP:

      I apologize for the development release last night. I used a new
      Windoze API (SHQueryUserNotificationState) that is not available on XP
      and resulted in an "Entry Point Not Found" error being displayed after
      downloading the new version. The recovery is to go to the directory
      where your APRSIS32.EXE lives, delete the .EXE and rename the highest
      dated version to .EXE. That will be your latest version prior to the
      bad download.

      I've posted a new version this morning that removes that call so
      everyone should be good doing an About download from this morning forward.

      Thanks goes to Colin - 2E0XSD - for bringing this to my attention this
      morning.