Re: Hardware requirement for WM version

  • ve7mdt
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2010
      Lynn, I haven't had a chance to test it out yet on my e830 or my e805, but I'll do it once I get some time to. I think it is another user who was asking about CE platform.

      I do not own any CE platform devices at the moment (well, there is one, but not being used: it is a Clarion AutoPC 310C, which is the AutoPC (now defunct) platform based on Windows CE 2.0, I used to use it in my old car, running Odyssey 2000 navigation package).

      The reason I asked about e830 and e805 is that both units have a 4.0" large LCD, and they are not being used right now so it's a bit of a waste (too lazy to sell them). I might be selling my HTC Advantage x7501 so even though it'll work fine I might not be able to enjoy it. The MWg 503g's screen is a bit small so I might not be using it either.

      I also acquired a MID lately: BenQ S6 running Win XP, and will test your win32 version soon (once I set up the unit w/ other things first).

      Thanks!

      73,
      David