Re: [aprsisce] Documentation

  • Teddy Banks
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 28 10:39 AM

      I thought the  DSBL at the lower right of the main screen, is about the GPS, enabled or Disabled, but I am most likely wrong.
      On 8/27/2010 11:03 PM, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh wrote:

      Check out the Wiki at http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/

      DSBL = Disabled, I assume you see this in one of the top panes?

      The extreme right hand narrow bar is the battery percentage.

      The narrow bars just to the left of that (the right edge of the map)
      show the usage of the internal station table.

      You can double-click on nearly anything to get a popup that usually
      gives you some idea of what's going on.

      The most subtle one is the bars that move around below the APRS OK
      pane. You can read about those under Transmit Pressure at
      http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/screen-features.