- To those eavesdroppers out there (you know who you are):
The latest development release prioritizes messages in the following order:
1) Messages addressed directly to your call-SSID
2) "My Messages" if so enabled
3) Internally generated messages like New Version available (more later
4) <MessageGroup> messages
5) Special Group messages (APRSIS-CE, APRSIS-32, ALL, CQ, QST)
6) Eavesdropped messages
There's also new Messages / Purge Eaves and Purge Mine to delete all
messages in category 6 or 2 if there are any. This is a quick way to
catch up and only have the important messages left.
Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE for Windows Mobile and Win32
PS. Pete Lovell, the author of javAPRSsrvr (the APRS-IS backbone
servers) is building a new group message filter into his next upgrade
that will make categories 4 and 5 work MUCH better!