Re: [aprsisce] Re: Feature request: remote shutdown

  • Kevin Groce
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 26 5:38 AM
      I too love the idea of remote commands. I would love to set up something to send commands to my tmv7a or to a uC.

      g4ilo<julian.g4ilo@...> wrote:

      My only thought is, would TPTB be satisfied with this? From what I've read elsewhere, they wont allow things like shutdown using a circuit controlled by a cellphone. They are only happy if an actual person goes along and throws a physical Big Switch.

      Actually, if Lynn implememted my earlier suggestion to write messages to a folder so external software could process them, then you could write a script to shut things down on receipt of a particular coded message.

      Julian, G4ILO