OSMTile Purger fixed - Download the Latest Version!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2010
      To all,

      I have fixed the OSMTile purger so that it will only delete files that
      "smell" like OSMTiles that the program may have downloaded. This means
      that it will only scan numeric directories and delete old files that are
      numeric-named.PNG files. In addition, the initial configuration now
      offers to create a dedicated OSMTiles directory for you if it senses
      other files in the directory you have configured.

      That fix is in both the latest development and released version. All
      earlier versions have been deleted from the Yahoo Group's Files
      section. If you know of any other download source of the program,
      please have them delete any version prior to 8/24/2010 around 18:00pm.