Re: [aprsisce] Missing Files

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2010
      I'm examining the OSM purger code and suspect that you didn't create a
      dedicated directory for the OSMTiles, but pointed the program to the
      root of the various drives. The purger will then scan all files under
      that path and delete any that are too old.

      I'm adding a protective feature to only scan for files that "smell" like
      OSMTile files.