Who built the wall?

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 16, 2014
      I've had APRSICE/32 running here for a couple weeks while watching the M0XER flights. I left it with the paths enabled to see the digipeater network.

      I zoomed out to see the big picture, and here's what I saw...

      Inline image 1

      Who built the wall in the middle of the continent? Looks like no one lives in the middle of the USA!

      Our local digipeater network in Alberta sure shows up... with some excursions into Saskatchewan, and Northern BC...

      We've had some nasty hot weather, which usually brings inversions and enhanced VHF propagation, which is why we see paths from Saskatoon, and even Regina being picked up by the Alberta digipeater network.

    • Randall Wilkinson

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 16, 2014
          If you guys don't want to live there, why not just give it to us? We could make use of the space...

        • Patrick
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 16, 2014
            We probably wouldn't want it.  If we did have it Harper would just have another reason to want to build an oil pipeline, or Trudeau would want to grow pot on it (depending on which way your politics lean)

            Patrick
            VE3WST