Suppression of Log Files

  • N5TEV
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22, 2014

      In the CE version, is there a setting to suppress the creation of log files (APRSISCE*.LOG)?

      Jeff

      N5TEV

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 22, 2014
        If you uncheck Enables / Logging / File Enabled, then only things that APRSISCE considers critical for diagnosing issues will be logged.  But there is no way to eliminate all logging.  Log files rotate with every activation and only 9 are kept, so this really shouldn't be an issue.

        Or is it in your environment?

        On 7/22/2014 11:10 AM, N5TEV@... [aprsisce] wrote:

        In the CE version, is there a setting to suppress the creation of log files (APRSISCE*.LOG)?

        Jeff

        N5TEV

      • Jeff Dugas (Mobile)