APRSIS32 and Kenwood TM-D700

  • Burt Sammis
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17 9:28 AM
      As stated in a previous posting, I am running APRSIS32 on a desktop.  Does anyone have detailed instructions on how to connect the two.  In my printed manual of APRSIS I see on page 132 there are some commands for the D700 but no instructions on how to make them talk to each other
      Any ideas?
      Burt
      AF5AA

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 17 12:16 PM
          Thanks Lynn for both responses.
          Trying to change lat/long settings in the Davis software is a task.  Once it gets a setting of lat/long it does not want to give it up.  That is why you see my WX in Louisiana where I used to live.
          I will take your suggestion and feed the Wx info straight to APRSIS32.
          I will check the wikidot on the D700.
          Again, thanks.
          Burt
          AF5AA