Fwd: Now The Fifth TRY TO GET PASSCODE

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 16, 2014
      Does anyone know Gerry, VE7BGP, or anyone else in the VE7NA club?  We have replied to ALL FIVE (sorry, had to shout) requests for their passcode, but apparently there's an issue with their receiver.  They need to give us a different e-mail so that the response will get through.  Or have them check their spam filters/folder to see if the replies are there.

      PS.  Definition of insanity: Repeating an action the same way expecting a different outcome.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 16, 2014

        Found the club website and Gerry’s list email address, but it’s all on the same domain name so likely he might not get the email I sent to him.

        Steve

        G6UIM

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 16, 2014
          Hi Lynn

          I found a couple of gmail accounts for their club executive members.  Maybe that will get the message through,

          73, Bruce - VE5BNC

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 16, 2014
            I can get in touch with him. Sort of...I'm on vacation in Alberta..but will try

            Don va7dgp

            --
            Don Poaps
            New Westminster, BC

          • Steve
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 16, 2014

              He has been in contact with me, after I emailed his personal address. He now has a passcode, and is going to check whats happening with the club email address.

              Steve

              G6UIM

              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 16, 2014
                Lynn KJ4ERJ wrote...

                > Does anyone know Gerry, VE7BGP...

                Gerry (bright green pickles!) isn't too far from me. I didn't get a
                reply when I tried calling him, but I'll keep trying. If I can't catch
                him VHF, I can probably get him on HF this evening.

                --
                73 Keith VE7GDH
                UI-View32
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 16, 2014
                  Thanks, but the desired passcode has been relayed. And they'll be
                  looking into where the club-call e-mail is actually going.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 16, 2014

                    He has been contacted. Thanks to everyone who offered to help contact him

                    Steve

                    G6UIM

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 16, 2014
                      Lynn KJ4ERJ wrote...

                      > Thanks, but the desired passcode has been relayed. And they'll
                      > be looking into where the club-call e-mail is actually going.

                      I just spoke with Gerry and sent him the APRS validation number, so he
                      will have a couple of copies of it. He is going to look into his mail
                      server and spam filter and try and determine why the club isn't
                      receiving your replies.

                      --
                      73 Keith VE7GDH
                      UI-View32