Symbols Primary 45 and 46

  • Fred Hillhouse Jr
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 11, 2014

    Hi Lynn,

    Something doesn’t make sense to me. The symbols are different but the codes look the same. What s it I am not seeing?

    Thanks!

    Best regards,

    Fred N7FMH

      Message 3 of 10 , Jul 11, 2014

        They are both /- though. I’ll look again.

          Message 5 of 10 , Jul 11, 2014

            Ooo, I found something! I feel good! ;)

            Best regards,

            Fred Hillhouse

            Message 6 of 10 , Jul 11, 2014

              Hey it’s my job to screw it all up and find features, I will be getting a down grade on pay soon

              Steve

              Message 7 of 10 , Jul 11, 2014
                My code changes with the symbol or vice-versa.  What does the codes do?  My symbol reflects on the map.  Is it the code that make it so.  If the symbol changes and the code does not, does that mean the changed symbol does not reflect on the map when accepted?

                William Drew, KC9ZWM
                         217-726-1804

                Message 8 of 10 , Jul 15, 2014
                  Fred,

                  You caught a Lynn goof.

                  /- is a house.
                  /. is a big red X.

                  Maybe you should submit a bug ticket to the developer. ;)

                  73,
                  Randy
                  WF5X

                  [Attachment(s) from Fred Hillhouse Jr included below]

                    Message 10 of 10 , Jul 15, 2014
                      And if you go to the alternate table it works but then sticks again on primary.

                      KB3KBR Greg Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone