DX Maps feeding

  • df8ls
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6 10:06 PM

      Hi folks,

      anyone out there who combined APRSIS32 & APRS DX Aggregator (V1.6)
      already successfully?
      APRS DX Aggregator feeds the dxmaps.com page.
      My problem so far:
      Since only UI-View connection is demonstrated I tried to adapt that to APRSIS32's needs.
      After WIN XP told me via command
      cmd /k
      netstat
      where to find the port in use by APRSIS32 it was just one step further to notice that this changes on each connection. Other than UI-View which sticks to port 1448.
      Anyway, to keep it short: any further ideas about it?

      73
      Helge, DF8LS

      P.S.: I am aware that so far the DX Maps APRS site is meant to be for 2m only. But before asking him to open an opportunity for HF-APRS freaks I need to get it running first.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6 10:46 PM
        On Sun, Jul 6, 2014 at 11:06 PM, helge@... [aprsisce]
        <aprsisce@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        > My problem so far:
        > Since only UI-View connection is demonstrated I tried to adapt that to APRSIS32's needs.

        Go to

        CONFIGURE | PORTS | NEW PORT

        Select a type of LOCAL-SERVER and call is what you want (DX Aggregator)

        Select TCP/IP as the port type.

        Set the IP address to 127.0.0.1 and set the port to 1448.

        There you go, follow the rest of the instructions for DX Aggregator as
        if it were UI-View.

      • df8ls
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6 10:49 PM
          Perfect James!