Temporary Mobile IGATE

  • hotfireman_30
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2014

      I am trying to set my radio for a temporary IGATE, how can you tell it is working other than looking at your last path on aprs.fi?

      Kelly

      ke5bfe

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2014
        On Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 2:28 PM, hotfireman_30@... [aprsisce]
        <aprsisce@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        > I am trying to set my radio for a temporary IGATE, how can you
        > tell it is working other than looking at your last path on aprs.fi?

        You'll need more than just a radio to create an i-gate. Presumably you
        have your radio connected to your computer, with some type of TNC
        involved and you're running APRSISCE/32.

        You can enable logging in APRSISCE/32 and see if you are gating anyone.

        You can also send yourself a query and see what's going on.

        I just did that, and you're not gating.

        15:04:34> ?IGATE
        15:04:35< IGate[1/2] No IGate Activity
        < IGate[2/2] TMD-710[KWD710(APRS)] Bi-Directional

      • hotfireman_30
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 29, 2014
          Ok, thanks..