D700 Kenwood and APRSCE32

  • Kevin Reeve
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2014
      I am looking for someone who has experience connecting APRSCE32 with a Kenwood D700. I could use some insight.

      Contact me off list
      kevin.reeve@...

      Kevin Reeve
      N7RXE
    • Don Poaps
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 4, 2014
        Hi Kevin

        Check in the Wiki for the Kenwood XML. Copy that into Aprsis32.xml. That's how I got my Kenwood THD72a work.

        Don va7dgp

        --
        Don Poaps
        New Westminster, BC

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 6, 2014
              Kevin,

              Not sure why you didn't contact me about this??? I live in the same town. And you know me well. And I have done APRSISCE with all the kenwood and many other radios. Don't hesitate to ask me for help.

              The other Kevin......

              Kevin B
              W7BOZ