iphone

  • Burt Sammis
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 3, 2014
      Is there an application for APRSIS for an iphone 5?
      I have looked at APRSISCE and it looks like it will not work on an iphone 5.

      Burt
      AF5AA
    • Fred Hillhouse Jr
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 3, 2014

        None of Lynn work runs on the iPhone. I seem to recall that an app is available but you would need to check the i store for it.

        Best regards,

        Fred N7FMH

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 3, 2014
          Thanks Fred.  I will look on istore.
          Burt

          To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
          From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 12:02:56 -0400
          Subject: RE: [aprsisce] iphone

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 3, 2014
            Openaprs and IAPRS works with Iphone..

            Don va7dgp

            --
            Don Poaps
            New Westminster, BC

          • ptc2y

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 3, 2014

                    I can attest this works very well. I have done exactly that with a Tilt and BT dongle connected to my TNC.

                    Best regards,

                    Fred N7FMH

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 3, 2014
                      Thanks Don, I have those on my iphone.