WX Info

  • johndvorack
    Message 1 of 3 , May 21, 2014

      For some reason, I can't get my APRS to transmit my WX data. I did configure the WX data to

      transmit every 15 min...set to RF and clicked on Station and Enable. When I close the program,

      the WX info appears on the APRS display, but from then on it will not transmit the data...

      What am I doing wrong?

      Thanks,
      John  KD8BIN

        Message 3 of 3 , May 21, 2014
          Thanks for the reply Lynn....I will check that and let you know...

          John  KD8BIN