Grid squares

  • Mike Liller
    Message 1 of 3 , May 20, 2014
      Hi all,
      My cat jumped on my keyboard and now I have grid lines on my display and I can't find the command to remove them.
      Is there a list of the keyboard commands anywhere?

      73de

      Mike Liller, N7NMS

      ARRL Maryland/DC Section, Assistant SEC
    • Mason, Billy (list accts)
      Message 2 of 3 , May 20, 2014
        Hit either the <LEFT ARROW> or <RIGHT ARROW> cursor keys a couple of times. Your map transparency will change and the grid squares will go away. Full details in the wiki at: http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:transparency .

        ---
        Billy Mason
        KD5KNR