View RF stations only

  • kc2nyu
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 24, 2014

      I have tried looking up in wiki- but must not be asking question correctly. I am running the local iGate station, so I want to keep internet access but only want to view on the display, stations received via RF. So in View, I un-check ALL and under View RF  - I check All. Is that correct? So dumb question, by doing this I have not effected the my iGate functionality?

      73 Paul

      kc2nyu

    • Rob Giuliano
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 24, 2014
        http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/menu:view describes how the "View Menu" works:

        >View
          >RF    and there are 4 choices: {All, Direct, Local, Third Party}
        For your request, I think you want >View >RF >All

        You don't have to Un-check the "General <All>" as the App will do that when you choose a "subset" option in the menu.

        To return to the "TRUE ALL", just >View >All.

        Robert Giuliano
        KB8RCO

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 24, 2014
          Robert - thank you much.