Status display

  • w4gcw
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2014

      My status display used to say "Radio Ok" and "APRS-IS-IS OK" and now it's reading

      "Radio-OK" APRS-IS DELAY". I'm unable to find what's causing the "DELAY" to be

      displayed. Anybody have any ideas?

      Don

      W4GCW

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 30, 2014

        Sounds like it has lost it’s connection to the IS Server. Try unticking APRS-IS is enabled and then ticking it again, under the enables menu. That will hopefully sort it out

        Steve

        G6UIM

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 30, 2014
          Hi Steve, thanks for your assistance. As it turned out the port on my Linksys 605 router went out.
          I appreciate your support.
          73, Don
          W4GCW

          My status display used to say "Radio Ok. As it turned out. " and "APRS-IS-IS OK" and now it's reading

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 30, 2014

            When APRSIS32 comes up with the delay status it usually means it thinks it has a connection, but that connection does not seem to be working properly.

            Often disabling the port and re enabling kicks things back into action, other times a software restart works. But if that fails a PC restart.

            If none of those work, then as you found look elsewhere.

            I have a netgear router, that periodically will not connect to some sites, especially ones that try to link to another. At first I thought I might have malware trying to connect to a non existent site.

            Reinstalls from fresh did nothing on all the PC’s

            Rebooting the router sorted it.

            Anyway glad you are sorted out.

            Steve

            G6UIM