Paths

  • chuckbland
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 18, 2014
      Is there a wiki article on paths and configuring their appearance?

      My first pass at the wiki was unsuccessful.

      Chuck
    • Rob Giuliano
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 19, 2014
        You can start here:

        Robert Giuliano
        KB8RCO

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 20, 2014
            Ah..... this is what I was looking for. Thank-you.
            Why I wasn't finding it before, I dunno....
            Is there I write-up on the rest of the parameters not covered in this wiki entry?
            Chuck
          • ve6srv
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 20, 2014
              Which parameters do you need more clarification on? Ask, we'll answer, and then add the new information to the wiki.

              From: <cclaytonbland@...>
              Sender: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
              Date: 20 Mar 2014 08:05:05 -0700
              To: <aprsisce@yahoogroups.com>
              ReplyTo: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
              Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Paths

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 20, 2014
                Really, it comes down to what is in the panel and wasn't mentioned in the Wiki.

                I see the check boxes under Links Width and Color. With Expert mode enabled (I did figure that out), I can change the width and color. Does checking each box over-ride default settings with the changes I've made? What does the check box really do?

                The Times are I haven't been able to nail down at all.

                Chuck

              • chuckbland
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 20, 2014
                  OK, I see part of the confusion......I think.....
                  The group lines in that dialog box appear to overlap. I'm now guessing that the check boxes are not part of the Width and Color config, correct? If that's so, part of a solution would be adjusting the layout of the dialog box so the grouping is complete. The Wiki entry does elude to those checkboxes, but it isn't the clearest, IMHO.

                  Thanks for talking about it.

                  Chuck