old kam al mode v5.02

  • steeve_mcadams
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2014

      hi all .new to aprs here .in jersey

      can i you my kam to run aprs of somekind its not contacting to the pc

      or  the radio  icom 7400 with 25pin to 9pin ,was ok in the 90's with pakcet and

      hostmaster 2plus but lost the old flopy disc?pc is running windows xp ..help de gj7dni ..

    • Bill Vodall
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2014
        > can i you my kam to run aprs of somekind its not contacting to the pc

        Probably bad capacitors. See question 4 of the FAQ..

        http://www.kantronics.com/support/faqs.html
      • steeve_mcadams
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 10, 2014
          ok bill will do that in morring my bad spelling on rubber keyboad hi