info under "No Msg"

  • Rob Giuliano
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2014
      This afternoon there was an line of information under "No Msg" which had what looked like distance and bearing infomration: 9.6mil@17deg (symbol)

      I looked on the wiki, but could find any information.
      I turned the monitor on (left off with APRSISce/32 running), so I have no idea what was done to bring up the information.

      Two questions:
       1. What is this in relationship to?
       2. WHat did I do to get it on the screen?

      Robert Giuliano
      KB8RCO

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2014
          Thanks!

          I figured it some a feature I enabled - probably by accident with the screen still "OFF" and didn't realize it.

          Didn't see any mention of it on the WIKI, particularly in "SCREEN ELEMENTS".
            Is this in tyhe "released" version or only in the "Development"?

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 3, 2014
              Roger!
              Just saw something different and thought I'd ask.
              This started with my not even knowing how the information got on my screen.  After James let me know what I did to get it there, I continued the inquery, suspecting it was only in the development version and not fully released.

              I like the "compass rose" idea, maybe with the value and units in the center (of course that would require the circle to be large enough to accomodate).