OFFER White Toilet and Cistern Paignton

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 12 4:35 PM

      Not used much, but has been outside for awhile and needs a new seat, I guess most people would change that anyway.

      More items coming up as I move house

      Steve Daniels

      Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

      Torbay Freecycle  Owner

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 12 6:42 PM
          Is it a white roll or a colored one?
          How do you mean not used much?
          I will buy it if it is one of the old high volume water wasters that have been discontinued here.

          de Charlie, N5EXY, Grid EM10fl,
          South Suburban Greater Hutto

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 13 6:26 AM

            Can it be used as a digiPEEter?